Friday, January 16, 2009

WARNING: Disturbing photos in this post!

I really think Bradley needs some help in the "orgnization" department! Holy Cow! He needed me to sign some papers for school, so he pulled his binder out of his backpack to retrieve the papers. My jaw still hurts from when it hit the table. I could not believe what I saw!

Maybe because I am female, or maybe it was the Trapper Keeper I had "back in the day", but I NEVER had a binder/notebook (whatever you'd like to call it) look like his. I can remember having a folder for each subject. Every paper in chronological order, and if I didn't like my handwriting on a paper, I'd re-write until it met my standards. (I always received compliments on my handwriting, although with the invention of the computer it's hard for me to prove it now. lol)

The kids are home from school until Tuesday, so this gives us (hopefully) enough time to sort through that beast. If I do not return, please come look for me in Brad's binder. (It just might swallow me up!) YIKES!!
I can honestly say that I've never seen anything like this before in my entire life. When I asked Brad about it, he told me that one of his teacher's took it to another teacher to show them as well. Oh my!

No comments: