Monday, January 05, 2009

Here I am again

It's late and I should be in bed. I have my sleep schedule all out of whack due to the boys' Christmas vacation. (Bad mom!)

Today was a pretty normal day. The boys were excited to tell me all about their day at school and I could only wish that they would've shown the same kind of excitement about their homework.

Collin showed me his Penn State football cards, given to him from his principal. He had lunch with him today. Collin was student of the month last month but due to weather, etc. the luncheon had to be postponed to today. Big sigh, he wasn't in trouble. lol

The boys are now learning about penguins. I was amazed by how interested they seem to be about them. They gave me lots of info and told me of several kinds of penguins. Corey even quizzed me about them! :)

Well, that's all for today. I am very tired and have a busy day planned for tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How are you doing? this is Dale

Anonymous said...

Hay my email is badassboy566@gmail.com , Dale