Friday, January 02, 2009

Here we go again......

Maybe it's because it's the start of the New Year? Another "new start". I've done it again. I've neglected this blog! (Shame on me!) With any luck at all, this new year and fresh start will make me a better blogger.

Today was a "normal" day in the Moyer household. Corey and Collin are our early risers. Brad woke up around 3pm (yes, that IS 3PM!) and Trevor woke up a little past 5pm! I believe they set some new records! I'm thinking they may be nocturnal? Ugh. This will be changing real soon since school starts back up on the 5th.

I did my usual and then some. I straightened up, did some dishes and I dismantled and put away the train and platform. This was no easy task since putting it away meant I had to empty the entire contents of the living room closet. We cannot store it in our damp basement and that was the only other place to put it. Thankfully, it all fit and it is safely stored until next year.

The "Birthday Season" is upon us. Bradley will be 13 on Sunday, and Corey and Collin will be 7 exactly a week later! So weird to think about. Where have my babies gone? :(

Today I received a phone call from the hospital. Collin is now scheduled for an Upper GI and a Barium Swallow on Jan. 6th. We suspect reflux. I will update as we learn more.

I am hoping to return here tomorrow and post some highlights from our holiday celebrations.

Good night.

No comments: