Friday, January 09, 2009

Better late than never.....Christmas Day 2008

I won't make excuses, I wanted to post this sooner. It just didn't happen. Christmas 2008 will go down in Moyer history as one of the best Christmases ever! The boys were excited about all of the gifts they received and I was excited to see them that way. Christmas came so fast and I wish it could've lasted longer.



Santa was here!

Bradley trying to open his gift from Trevor.

(Trevor used lots of tape!)

Collin went for the big one first....


One to share!

Corey got a big truck too!



Another one to share....

Collin & his popcorn....



A gift for the whole family.

Trevor chose not to be in this pic.

I did get him playing with the family gift!

(Guitar Hero World Tour)

Every gift unwrapped....

Including Trevor's tires.

(Yes, we did get him tires. He needed them more than money in a card.)



Corey & Collin playing with the gift they got from Trevor.

Some assembly required!

No comments: