Friday, January 23, 2009

Lessons.....

This is not the first time that Dennis has fallen asleep sitting up. This is also not the first time that the boys piled things on him as he slept. You'd think by now he'd learn his lesson. I'm sure, once he sees this pic, he'll be more careful next time!

It seems like this past week was about lessons or learning new things.

I've learned that if you stay up late, you won't feel like waking early in the morning. (duh, you'd think I'd figured that one out by now.)

I've also learned that FaceBook is addicting and can make one stay up much later at night than they'd like to.

I'm hoping that Trevor has learned that when something just doesn't seem right about your car, you get it looked at. Dad is a "free" mechanic. Trevor neglected to say anything about his back tire not going forward. He drove the car, dragging that tire until it blew. He was without a car for 2 days until we could get it towed home and fixed. (It was the emergency brake that caused the problem).

Corey and Collin (and the rest of the tiger scouts!) have learned that scrapbooking is fun! We had a den meeting this past Wed. night and they really had fun! (So did I!)

Brad has learned patience. He had Dennis order him some things online and when we check the order status, it's on backorder. His things should be shipped by next Tues.

There are plenty more lessons to be learned, no matter what our age. I've had a few "duh" moments this past week and it makes me wonder why it has taken me so long to figure some things out that I should've already known. I think it is hereditary, since Brad usually seems to be in a world of his own as well. (poor kid doesn't know what he's in for if he turns out just like me. lol)

So, in this book of Moyer history, we have a few chapters. Who cares if they're not in order? We all know how to "dog ear" the pages! :)

No comments: