Sunday, October 02, 2005

A trip to "Mem-Mem's"


Yesterday, the boys and I went to my mom's. The boys love going there. They not only love my mom and Jerry, they love the kittens too! They were so good with them! It's so tempting to say that I'll take one, (or two!), but we really can't afford a vet bill right now, and I couldn't take one without being able to give it the proper care. Seeing how good they were with the kittens, there's no doubt in my mind that one day we will get one!




We didn't just go to play with kittens, we also did some shopping. Brad needed pants for school. On our way to the store, my mom took us to a little airport to watch some sky divers. It was really neat to watch, but there's no way I'd ever do it! lol It was hard for the boys to really see them because the sun was shining in their eyes. Next time, we'll go on a day when there are a few clouds in the sky to block the sun!


No comments: