Saturday, October 08, 2005

"Make me mad, Mom" & party plans

Brad's been saving the change from his lunch money, and he wanted me to take him to the dollar store. He knew exactly what he wanted from there. A "mood" ring! I took him there Wednesday night, and I'm not sure what "mood" each color represents, but it was obvious looking at him, he was happy. Since then, he's worn his ring every day, and he's asking me to make him mad to see if the ring changes color. LOL Ya gotta love him! He's so funny.

Today is a gloomy day. It's raining and has been since yesterday. Mom, Chrissy (my sister), and I had planned on going to get pumpkins and fall decorations. Needless to say, we won't be going today! We really need the rain, but it would've been so much more fun to go to the pumpkin patch. I wanted to take some pics of my boys and even go on a horse-drawn hayride. They would've loved that! Hopefully the weather will cooperate next weekend.

I really shouldn't be here, I've got so much to do. Mom, Chrissy, and I are up to no good again. LOL We've planned a little birthday party for my Aunt Linda. Two weekends ago, we had a garage sale at Chrissy's. Aunt Linda had some pretty weird stuff to sell and even made the comment that she didn't think anyone would really want her stuff. That's all we needed to hear! LOL The crazy family that we are, we've decided that since Aunt Linda's birthday was coming up, we'd take the strangest items she had for sale, wrap them up, and give them to her! LOL Aunt Linda had to leave for a bit, so that was perfect! I can't wait to see her face tonight!! LOL I can let the cat out of the bag about it now, because I haven't given Aunt Linda the link to this blog yet. I'll give it to her tonight, if I remember. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Aunt Linda!!

I hope to update later tonight with some pics! You all know that I'll have my camera along! LOL

Better go!!:)

No comments: