Tuesday, October 04, 2005

A picture or two is worth a thousand words....


Do I even need to tell you what kind of day I had today? As usual, Corey was naked for most of the day, well, except for his boots! All of the cleaning up that I did in the morning was, again, as usual, a complete waste of time. I had a wagon full of Hot Wheels cars hidden in my room, but of course, they found it and had to bring it out to the living room. It wouldn't be bad if they would play with the cars, but instead, the fun part is dumping them all onto the floor and then going to find something else to get into!

My bathroom wasn't forgotten today, either. I'm thinking of just making that the playroom since that's what they do in there most times. Brad was a little disappointed that he didn't think of it first, to get wads of toilet paper wet, and then throw them around the bathroom. He was amazed how they stuck to the walls, shower, mirror, sink, etc!! Corey and Collin are constant reminders that "two heads are better than one".

I did it again. I'm up later than I'd like to be. I can't help it. It's so peaceful in here when everyone else is in bed! Tomorrow, I'm hoping to get the fish tank cleaned and moved. It didn't get done on Sunday like I had hoped it would have. I'm not sure if I can do the job myself, but I certainly will try! I'm slowly trying to get my house back in order (imagine that!). If I want to try to get this place organized, I've got to get the big obstacles out of the way first. The fish tank is an eyesore in my kitchen! We shall see!!

It's hard for me to believe, but it's time to order Trevor's class ring! He keeps telling me about it, but has yet to hand me the papers about it. Man, when I think about it (I really try not to), he's almost done with High School! He's a sophmore this year, and it just doesn't seem real. Where does the time go???

Brad brought home an order form for school pictures. He'll be smiling for the camera on the 13th. I glanced at the order form, but as usual, I have no idea what I'll be ordering. I can't remember which grandparents would like the 8X10's and which ones wanted the 5X7's. Both Dennis and my parents are divorced, so that's 4 pics I have to keep track of.


It's getting closer to midnight. Time sure does fly! Tune in tomorrow......

No comments: