Sunday, October 09, 2005

Fun weekend!


SURPRISE!!Last night's party was a success!! LOL We had so much fun, and Aunt Linda really enjoyed it. It was perfect, she was so surprised. It was a small party, but a fun one to say the least. A while back, I bought a kit to make gift bags on the computer. I made a gift bag for Aunt Linda. I scanned in pics of Aunt Linda, and I cut and pasted her head on other people. She just about peed her pants from laughing so hard. My cheeks hurt from laughing so hard at her laughing! LOL I am far from being an expert at Photoshop, so some of the images were pretty bad, and I left them that way. I worked on it most of day and the end result was funny. I put her head on Ronald McDonald, President Bush, Pam Anderson, a baby, Santa Claus, etc. It was so funny!

It wasn't raining today, so my mom, Chrissy, my boys and I went to the pumpkin patch. I tried getting some nice fall pics of the boys, but that didn't happen. It's so hard to get them to look at the camera, and I seemed to click the pic at just the right time....when they were blinking! We wanted to do the "farmer for a day", but since it had rained so much the day before, everything was too wet. We're going to try it again next weekend if it's nice. I bought each of the boys a small pumpkin to decorate, so they were happy.

This is probably the nicest pic that I got:


I'm still not sure what I'm doing when it comes to posting pics here, so I'll have to play around with it some when I have more time. I want to post pics of all 4 boys from last year and this year to see how they've grown. I'll have to save that for tomorrow. I just don't have the brain power tonight.

1 comment:

Handsfullmom said...

Wow your boys are so cute! Great photo, too.