Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Last night.....

Brad hates that I do this, but again, the title is not about the song by The Travelling Wilburys. I can pretty much take anything that he says and relate it to a song. Gift or nuissance, I'm not sure, but it's kind of fun for me.

So, speaking of last night, (my whole intent of this entry!).......It was 11pm or later, 11:30pm at the latest. I was at the computer enjoying the peace and quiet after a roller coaster day. I thought I heard something and when I looked behind me, there he was.

Corey.

He had such a look on his face and I wasn't prepared for what I was about to hear........

Corey: "Mom"

Me: (with a slight whisper) "What, Corey?"

Corey: "I can't sleep good. I need a Temprapedic Bed. It automatically adjusts to my size."

Me: (holding back the laughter) "Well, I'll have to see what we can do about it"

Corey: (walking away) "I can sleep in it for 90 days without paying for it and then if I want it we can buy it"

I couldn't help but laugh. I also wasn't sure that I should. I must be allowing too much tv time for him to be a walking infomercial. Yikes!

I'm hoping Corey gets some good sleep tonight, on his "regular" bed, and if he should happen to snore, I will probably recommend the "Breathe-Rite Strips". Oh, and I can't forget the "Sham-Wow" for the tv screen. It's a bit dirty. ;)

No comments: