Friday, June 19, 2009

Bad Habits......

I am not a nail biter, never was. I do, however, have an addictive personality. I am addicted to Zimmie's Iced Tea (a drink that most of the "locals" are addicted to), cigarettes (shamefully), and late nights. I'm afraid that I am going to fall into this rut and not be able to get back out. I've been staying up way too late for way too many nights now. Funny thing is....I haven't had a daytime nap since I've been staying up so late. So weird. This morning I crawled out of bed at 10am, that's something I haven't done in a while either.

As I sit here, there are bingo numbers going by. I don't like this game (large frame), so I just waste some more time. I am playing Bingo on Dennis' Facebook account because, yes, I am addicted to Bingo too.

Thankfully, the kids are on summer break and for now I can get away with this. I will tell myself that I can gradually get back to a more normal schedule, but another of my bad habits is procrastination. (Just ask Dennis, he'll tell you!)

One of these days, I'll have myself on a better schedule, I hope.

No comments: