Monday, September 19, 2005

Will he give me grandchildren?

Earlier tonight, Brad and I went to the Conference Center for Cub Scout registration night. I love going to scouts with him, and I really enjoy the ride to and from there. Bradley comes up with some real good ones! LOL

He has now decided that he will get married when he's older. For a little while, he wasn't going to get married because it costs too much. He used to say that if he got married, he'd have to spend more money on a bed, since he'd need a double, he'd have to buy more food, have kids (which are expensive), and his bills would be higher.

Tonight, he said he's going to get married, but he's making his wife get a job too. He won't have children so that his wife can work. I'm sure that he'll change his mind, eventually, well, I hope he does!

No comments: