Saturday, September 17, 2005

Need more hours in a day!

Today we went to Aunt Betty's house for Savannah's 5th birthday party. I'm amazed that there's still dirt in her back yard. My boys brought so much of it home with them! I gave them a bath before we went to the party. What a waste! They did have a great time, though! They always have a good time at Aunt Betty's house!

Tomorrow will be another busy day. I'm planning on going to church with Aunt Betty. It's something I've been wanting to do for so long. I've decided that I will go to church with her this Sunday, and next Sunday I hope to go with my sister, Chrissy, to the church that she goes to. I'd more or less like to "check them out", and see which one I feel most comfortable at, and then I'm hoping to get the boys into Sunday School.

After church, I'd like to get some pages done on the computer. Cub Scouts is having it's registration night on Monday night, and I was asked to make some more pages. I take so many pictures of the boys, and then I make "scrapbook" pages with them. I haven't put them in an actual book yet, but it's something I'm going to try and do. Everyone loved the pages I did last year, so that is why they ask me to do them.

Bradley will be going to his friend Tanner's house at 2pm for a birthday party. Tanner is one of his best friends. He and Tanner made a skateboarding video last year for a project that they were assigned to do. I never did get to see the video. It doesn't open on my computer, but I do have the disk. I'm hoping to one day get to see it!

Sunday night, at 6-6:30pm, I'll be going to Aunt Linda's house. Uncle Scott is in from Indiana for a visit. Uncle Scott is the youngest in my mom's family. I really love getting together with everyone. I love my family! Dennis will more than likely stay home, and I'm thinking of leaving at least my two youngest home with him. I need a little time to myself, and it's hard to enjoy a visit while chasing the boys around.

I wish, in a way, that there were 2 of me. At 6pm tomorrow night, the church "next door" is doing something that I know my boys would love. One of the pastor's boys brought a little paper to us about the night's activities. They're calling it "Fascar Racing". Each child is to bring a Hot Wheels or Matchbox car to race down a track. They'll award prizes and do other things too. I'd like to see them go, but I'm not sure what will happen yet. I can't be in two places at the same time.

I really should be in bed now, but I wouldn't have been able to sleep knowing that I didn't post. I'm determined to keep up with this! LOL

Tune in tomorrow.......

No comments: