Sunday, September 18, 2005

Busy day!

I shouldn't have waited so long to come here. I'm tired now and have a headache. I think the headache is from lack of sleep. I was up early today, and up way too late the night before.

Brief description of my day: (Imagine that, me keeping it brief! LOL)

Church (1st time in a very long time! I loved it!!)
Picked up toys in living room
Worked on Cub Scout pages
Took Brad to Tanner's party
Worked on Cub Scout pages
Picked Brad up from Tanner's party
Made supper
Went to Aunt Linda's
Checked e-mail
Came here!

I really enjoyed the visit at Aunt Linda's. Uncle Scott & Aunt Debbie come to visit every now and then from Indiana. I'd love to someday be able to visit them, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

I love when all of my aunts and uncles get together. I love hearing the stories! I took Brad and Trevor with, but left Corey and Collin at home with Dennis. Next time they come, I'll take the little ones along. I'm not sure I could've handled them tonight. I'm exhausted!

I'm yawning as I type, and my eyes are burning. I'd better call it a night!

No comments: