Tuesday, September 27, 2005

WAAAAHHHHH!

Today, Dennis stayed home from work again. He did say that the meds are helping with his back, but he's still going to take it easy, as ordered by the dr. He's going to go to work tomorrow morning, and he hopes to make it through the day with minimal pain. He's taking his meds tonight before bed, and wants to try to space them that he doesn't have to take them at work. He feels "funny" from them, and doesn't want to work or drive home like that. (I don't blame him, but at the same time, he's got to take them if he wants to get better!)

So, Dennis is feeling better, and here I am, feeling HORRIBLE!! I had a rough one today! I woke up feeling alright, got Brad off to school, and even chatted on the phone for 75 minutes with Angie. (That's a short call for us! lol) Not long after I hung up the phone, I went on the computer to check out a few things, and then it hit! I RAN to the bathroom.

I don't want to go into too much detail. (I'm sure you don't mind!) I've been having these HORRIBLE cramps in my stomach for most of the day. Around 7pm, I was very thirsty, since I didn't eat or drink anything all day. I got a glass of water, and had maybe 2 sips of it. The cramps came back! I wanted to cry! Normally, I can tolerate pain, but when I get a stomach bug, I'm a big baby! Earlier in the afternoon, I talked to Terry on the phone, and she said that her dad had the same thing this past weekend. It only lasted 24 hours for him. I'm soooo hoping that is the case for me too. I don't think I can take much more of this!

I did manage to get the dishes done today, but the rest of the house is another story. I didn't have the energy to stop the boys as they tore out most of their toys and scattered them around the house. Collin did help some and put some of them away, but he got too bored with that too quick, so hopefully tomorrow we'll be able to get it looking better in here!

I'm heading to bed now, in hopes that I will wake up tomorrow morning feeling "brand new"! I just hope that no one else in the house gets this!

No comments: