Friday, September 16, 2005

One I will keep up with

I'm hoping to keep up with this blog. I started one previously and wasn't keeping up with it. I didn't really like where the other one was going. I would "run" to that one mainly when I was feeling down. I'm still keeping the "old" one, and I'm keeping it private. That will be the one that I go to when I need to "vent". I'm going to try really hard with this one to keep it up to date, and I've decided to share this one with friends and family. I'm sure you already have an idea of what life is like in the Moyer household, and if you don't, this is a good place to start!

So, if you give me a minute, I'll quickly tidy up a bit and I'll get the toys off of the couch so you can sit down. As always, I apologize for the mess, but I'm going for the "lived in" look in my house. LOL

Enjoy!

No comments: