Saturday, July 18, 2009

"On the road again"........

("On The Road Again, Willie Nelson)

A big "thanks" to Trevor's biological father for helping him out with some cash to purchase a "new to him" car. Trevor bought it from a friend and I called the car insurance the day before to get quotes to see if it would be better for him to stay under my insurance or if he should go on his own.

I was surprised, and it ended up being a win-win! YAY! Trevor's insurance will only cost him around $60/month (less than half of what he was paying before), and my premium will go down a little over $800!! Yippee!!

His car is a 1995 Cavalier and even though it's not in "show room" condition, it's the nicest car he's had yet. (Please pray that he takes care of this one, thanks!) Let's hope I won't have to play "taxi" anymore or be stuck here without a vehicle. :)


Here's his car:



No comments: