Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Interview with Collin.....

Collin, Age 7 (Asked these questions on February 27, 2009)

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Do your homework!
2. What makes mom happy?
when I do my homework or when I smile
3. What makes mom sad?
when I play video games and don't do my homework
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
when she makes diarhea jokes
5. What was your mom like as a child?
you had brown eyes and you liked to play games a lot
6. How old is your mom?
38
7. How tall is your mom?
don't know
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
clean, play games
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
go on the computer or do chores
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
when I say that someone's drowing in the middle of the lake you go to the middle and get them out
11. What is your mom really good at?
making colored cookies or cupcakes
12. What is your mom not very good at?
catching birds because you never do
13. What does your mom do for her job?
clean
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
pizza with chicken that has hot sauce
15. What makes Mommy proud of you?
when I get my homework done on time
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Bakugan
17. What do you and your mom do together?
playing bingo and scratching off a ticket on the computer
18. How are you and your mom the same?
both have brown eyes
19. How are you and your mom different?
one is bigger one is small or you could put the girl is big and the boy is small
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
because she lets me tickle her

No comments: