Thursday, July 03, 2008

Remember when.... part 1

I've been wanting to do this for sometime, and I'm not sure how it will work out. I have several sprial notebooks about the house with little tid-bits in them. I guess, sort of an attempt at journaling. Some things are just too funny and I don't want to forget and I figured if I put them on my blog I won't have to hunt through several notebooks to find them. They will be in this "vault".

Some I have exact dates, and some I do not. I cannot post them in order exactly since I am just finding some notebooks and putting them in here.

So, here we go......

06/04- "Rootbeer Barrels"
Bradley had a "stash" of rootbeer barrels in his backpack. Corey and Collin love going through Brad's backpack, so when they brought me a small broen rootbeer barrel I knew they were after the backpack again. I immediately told Brad to put his backpack away where Corey and Collin could not get into it.
A few hours later, I was sitting at the computer while Dennis ran to Wal-Mart for duct tape when Collin brought me another small piece of rootbeer barrel! I was just about ready to yell at Brad for not putting his backpack away, when, for some unknown reason, I decided to do a "sniff" test on the rootbeer barrel, only to find out that it was NOT a rootbeer barrel! Euuuwww!!
* Dennis had to run to Wal-Mart for duct tape because we were completely out of it. We use duct tape to keep their (C&C's) diapers on. (They can and WILL take them off when not taped!)

06/04- "Seatbelts"
I was getting a shower while ennis watched Corey and Collin so I could have a peaceful shower and because it's nearly impossible to watch them and shower at the same time.
Dennis had other things to do, so as soon as I was out of the shower, he brought them into the bedroom for me to watch them as I was getting dressed.
I was concealing myself as I dressed, and when I put my bra on they both saw it and said, "seatbelt".
A few days later, I was holding and playing with Collin on the couch. He grabbed my shirt and my bra strap stuck out. Again, he said, "seatbelt".
Kids are so funny!

06/30/04- "Looks like Daddy"
They came up with a new one today! We were lying on the floor (in hopes that they would take a nap) and then they pushed my bangs back and my forehead was showing. They thought this was funny and they called me, "Daddy". Now, when I tell them to make me look like Daddy, they push my bangs back!
*Daddy's hair has been thinning and receeding.

No comments: