Sunday, August 02, 2009

"Words I Coulndn't Say"......

("Words I Couldn't Say", by Rascal Flatts. Song title fits, but not the song. lol)

I'm not sure what words I could use to describe today??? I'm sure there are a few "choice" words I could use, but I won't. (My mom could be reading this! ;) )

I've been really bummed out about my "new" computer not allowing Photoshop CS to install properly. I figured that since the computer is still "new" and not full yet, I'd do a restore and just start fresh.

In true "Tammy" fashion, things did not go as smoothly as anticipated. Trevor tired to help me for a bit, but his suggestions didn't work either. Yes, my computer restored to it's factory settings, but now I was having problems getting connected to the internet. To add even more confusion, I'd have a router to install and set up too so that the kids could use the internet on the laptop.

After many hours (I'm too embarrassed to give exact times) of frustration, I finally just decided to try a restore again, this time, unplugging everything and getting some of the miles of wires under control. I even moved a few things around on the desk.

Eventually, after a little shouting match of misunderstanding with Dennis, I got the monster working again! With a big sigh of relief, the laptop is connected too! Ahhhh!

If all goes well, (I can be hopeful, right?) I will try to install Photoshop. I can't help but fear the beast, so I am off to bed a little earlier than normal in hopes of having a clearer mind tomorrow. AND, if all goes better than expected, I will soon have scrapbook pages done, as well as many other Photoshop related projects.

Wish me luck and minimal screams! ;) *sigh*

Goodnight.

No comments: