Monday, July 30, 2007

Tooth Fairy is coming!

The Tooth Fairy is coming tonight, and Corey couldn't be more excited! It's the 2nd tooth he's lost, but this time he didn't lose it literally, like he did the last time. LOL Collin lost his 2nd tooth a week or so ago. We never did find the first one.

**Rewinding just a bit**

When Collin lost his first tooth, he came running out to the living room to tell me that he lost his tooth. I asked to see the tooth, and that's when he told me that he LOST it somewhere under Corey's bed. We had no luck in finding it.

Next, it was Corey's turn. His first loose tooth. We reminded him to be extra careful so it wouldn't get lost like his brother's did. Every day it seemed to get wigglier and wigglier. We went on a trip to Baltimore and it was in the hotel room that he showed us again that it was very wiggly. We went out to eat and then came back to the hotel. It was then that we noticed that Corey's tooth was gone. There was no way we'd find it.

Collin's turn again. His 2nd loose tooth. Again, he comes to me and tells me he lost his tooth and again, I ask to see the tooth. He told me it was on Brad's bedroom floor somewhere. YIKES!! I didn't think the Tooth Fairy would ever get to come here! lol Luckily, it was found and he raked in a whopping 50 cents and he was thrilled.

Well, I did it today. I finally made a call and made an appointment to see Dr. Miller. Just in case there are male family members reading this, I won't go into any details. I've been having some female problems. ;)

Finally, too, I made a call to the cable company. I swore I'd never talk to them people again, but I did it. Did I mention how much I dislike dial-up?? Anyway, I could go back to cable AND have a high speed internet connection for a little less than what we are paying now for the dish! Not only that, I'd get a free modem, too!! Sounds good, until I mention that we have a past due balance to take care of first. Ugh! I am $194.76 away from a high speed connection. It may as well be a million dollars. Waaaaah!!! :(

If only I had enough teeth to pull out for the Tooth Fairy to raise the money. LOL

No comments: