Thursday, July 26, 2007

Jumping back in.....again

This is really getting old. I'm not going to make excuses or even talk about how I've neglected this blog. I will shamelessly put the blame on......dial-up!!! I'm so, so tired of this. My online motivations go down the drain because of it!

All has been somewhat well in the Moyer household over the past year. We still have the same daily struggles, and we are still (somehow) managing to get through them. When it's bad, it's bad, but when it's good, it's good.

School will be starting back up in about a month. It will be a first for Corey and Collin, and it will be the last (year) for Trevor. Yes, Trevor is a Senior in High School!! Yikes! Where has the time gone? Brad is in the middle, going to 6th grade. :)

I'm not exactly sure what I'll do? I want the best of both worlds. I want to work and I want to stay at home. So far, my plan is to wait just a bit and see how things go. I will know better what kind of job to look for once I know how much and when I'll be needed by my boys. It's another bridge that we will cross when we come to it.

No comments: