Monday, August 11, 2008

I need more scrapping time!

"Big Brother Bradley"
Credits:
"B" Template by ? (sorry, it was a blog freebie)
Papers from Liz Thompson's "Catch A Wave Kit"

"Cool in the Pool"

Credits:

The Rings background paper from "The Blues Backpack" by Jamie Rousselle

green cord and tag from Liz Thompson's "Catch A Wave" kit

foot print on tag from "Feet and Hands" by Lindsay Jane Designs

Wordart from 1HourScrap

"Young Love"

Credits:

"The Heart's View Plopper" by Kerri Erickson

Tall double flower blog freebie by Tina Chambers

I'm trying to get back into digital scrapbooking. I'm not entirely pleased with the latest pages and could pick out what I don't like about each one. I've got to stop being such a perfectionist because it's slowing me down. I've got a 4th page that is nothing spectacular, yet it's taking me so long to complete it. I'll share it when I'm done. (Hopefully soon!)

No comments: