Monday, December 10, 2007

I'm tired.....

Yes, it is almost midnight, and I should be in bed. I'm tired, but not "sleepy". I am just tired of whatever it is that's going on in my body. My right side has a weird pain. It's not the kind of pain that strikes when I move a certain way, it's just a dull pain that is always there. I've been taking Ibuprofen like mad and I've tried muscle relaxers, but nothing takes it away. Ugh.

I'm tired, too, of waiting for health insurance. I'm guessing that any day now, we should get the cards in the mail, or at least some sort of documentation so that I can start making my appointments. I was hoping to be "all fixed up" by the holidays, but now I'm beginning to wonder if that will happen? What a great gift that would be!

I don't like to be such a complainer all the time. Complaining doesn't make it go away. That will be at the top of my resolution list this year.....to be more positive and complain less. I'm sure Dennis (and everyone else that knows me) will appreciate that. *Sigh*

No comments: