Thursday, June 30, 2005

They grow too fast!


Tonight is the third night in a row that Corey and Collin went to bed on their own. Normally, Dennis and I would each carry one in to bed after they'd fall asleep in the living room. We did the same thing with the older two boys when they were younger, and I always felt like I was wrong in doing that, and that they should've learned from the very beginning to fall asleep in their room, on their own.

Tonight, too, they went to bed without a diaper. Since the start of potty training, they've been wearing a diaper only for bed. I took two diapers into their room and asked if they'd like to put it on and go to sleep, but they didn't want them. They are growing up, and although I thought they should've been trained sooner, I can't help but feel a little sadness that they are growing more and more independent every day. Don't get me wrong, I do hope they wake up dry in the morning. It's just so hard to let go of my babies.

I've decided too, that I would try to post a picture. It's of all four of my boys. Trevor, Bradley, Collin and Corey. This is my first attempt at posting a picture, so I'm hoping I do this right. (Did I mention that I have little confidence in myself?) lol If it works, I will probably go nuts and post many more pictures. I absolutely love taking pictures, and I can prove it!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

anissa said...
Tammy, it is so hard to see the little ones growing up. It is wierd how a parent can be so proud and so sad at the same time! Good for you and your boys.

10:45 PM
Marilyn said...
Tammy, your boys are just so handsome.

12:45 AM