Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Marriage.....

This morning, Corey and Collin were up early. I didn't have to wake them. (That's unusual!) I was doing my own thing, folding laundry, when Corey came into the laundry room with a question for me. He asked me how old I would be when he was 18. I'm not one for math, especially so early in the morning, so without much thought, I just told him 50. He was fine with that answer so we let it go at that. He then told me that Trevor is 18, so he's old enough to be married. He then walked into the kitchen to his brother.

Corey told Collin that Trevor is 18 and he's old enough to get married. Collin added that when Trevor was 17, he could have had a girlfriend and then marry her at 18. Corey agreed and then asked Collin if he would get married when he was 18. Collin said, "yes". Corey then asked him, "Who would you marry"? I couldn't wait to hear the answer, it was such a cute conversation. Collin responded with, "Mom". To which Corey replied, "You can't marry Mom! She'll be 5o!"

My sweet little boys are just too much. LOL I still laugh just thinking about it. They will make fine husbands one day, but let's not rush it! :)

No comments: