Friday, December 30, 2005

Night Owl

Here it is, two minutes past 1 AM. I just left "the party". It was an online party at a site that I visit daily. I really do enjoy the ladies there. They are so much fun and just all around wonderful people!

I know it's late, and I should be in bed, but I don't feel tired. I asked Dennis to buy me a bottle of Coca~Cola, so that is why I'm still up. Funny what a little caffeine can do to a person. LOL

Today, Corey and Collin were up to no good for most of the day. They got into Trevor's room and squirt his shower gel all over the place! Trevor was really mad, since he just bought it the night before with his Christmas money. I felt bad for him, but at the same time, he should've locked his door to keep them out.

Corey and Collin did some decorating today, too. They used up a whole roll of toilet paper! 1000 sheets doesn't look like much when it's on the roll, but off the roll, it can cover an entire floor!

Tomorrow I will be going to Mom's house with my two favorite Aunts, Betty and Linda (mom's sisters). I'm looking forward to going, since this time I'll leave the kids at home. As much as I love them, it's nice to sometimes get away from them for a few hours. I'm hoping, and this is a big stretch, that while I'm gone, Dennis will conquer a few loads of laundry. I'm not holding my breath, but I can dream a little! LOL I've gotten soooooo far behind on the laundry, and I just don't have the motivation to get it done.

I better go now. I have to at least try to get some sleep. (I'm so bad!)

No comments: