Sunday, July 17, 2005

Trying to keep up

It seems like it's been a while since my last entry. I actually did post someting , but it's gone, for now. I decided that I'm not as strong as I thought I was. For now, I've saved some as drafts, and when I feel ready, I will actually post them.

The heat and humidity here in the last few days has taken a lot out of me. It's too hot to do anything. Thankfully, it is now raining outside, we need it so bad!

This whole weekend went by so fast, and yet we did nothing. It was just to hot to do anything.

Collin just cracked me up yesterday. He told me he could make the house move! I thought maybe he was pretending that he had super powers or something, but then he asked me if I wanted to see how he does it. Of course, I said, "yes"! That was when he spun around in circles until he was dizzy! He's such a stinker! LOL The house didn't move for me, but it certainly moved for him!

I'm so ready for bed now, but I felt the need to post something. I'm not keeping up like I had intended on doing. I have more to say, but I'm too tired. The weatherman says the humidity will break on Wednesday, I so hope he's right! Hopefully, then, I'll be able to get at the computer more.

Goodnight.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Carol said...
You even sound like you're hot & tired. Don't worry about posting...I'm sure you will get back into the swing of things soon. I hope you keep it up...I like to read about my friends.

LOL about Collin's comment. Has the house stopped spinning yet? ;o)

1:26 AM
anissa said...
You are doing great with your blog and you'll write when the words come. I read your post that is now MIA. Do it offline but you should do it. You can always post exerpts from it, the things that really hit home for you. Hang in there!