Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Interview with Trevor......

Trevor, age 19 (I asked him these questions on March 7, 2009 as part of a note on Facebook.)

1. What is something mom always says to you?
be careful
2. What makes mom happy?
being careful
3. What makes mom sad?
not being careful (I see a pattern her, smart allec!)
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
telling me something stupid
5. What was your mom like as a child?
I don't know I wasn't there
6. How old is your mom?
39
7. How tall is your mom?
5' 9" (close, 5' 7")
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
facebook
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
I don't want to know
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
photography
11. What is your mom really good at?
photoshop
12. What is your mom not very good at?
fixing cars
13. What does your mom do for her job?
sits on her butt all day (Thank you, Trevor. Lovely, just lovely.)
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
haddock
15. What makes Mommy proud of you?
that I finally got my license
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Stimpy (??? oh geez, Trevor!)
17. What do you and your mom do together?
nothing
18. How are you and your mom the same?
we both like to listen to music and funny stuff
19. How are you and your mom different?
the kind of music we listen to
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
because she tells me she does

No comments: