Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Interview with Bradley.......

Bradley, age 13 (Asked him these questions on March 1, 2009)
1. What is something mom always says to you?
go to bed
2. What makes mom happy?
taking pictures
3. What makes mom sad?
everything
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
tell jokes
5. What was your mom like as a child?
I have no clue
6. How old is your mom?
39 (close, my birthday is on Wed.)
7. How tall is your mom?
a little taller than me
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
take pictures
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
how am I supposed to know if I'm not around?
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
photography
11. What is your mom really good at?
photography
12. What is your mom not very good at?
keeping songs out of her head
13. What does your mom do for her job?
housemother
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
shrimp
15. What makes Mommy proud of you?
my intelligence
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
no clue
17. What do you and your mom do together?
answer questions like these
18. How are you and your mom the same?
both have mustache and chin hair (thanks a million, Brad!)
19. How are you and your mom different?
my mom has more facial hair (I think a grounding is due! lol)
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
you do crap for me (nice, real nice Brad)

No comments: