Thursday, July 03, 2008

Remember when...part 2

2003/2004? Unsure of the date this started, but I recorded it on 07/19/04. "A Twin Thing?"
Not quite sure when it started, but it is a bit unusual. Corey and Collin have been eating at their own little table and feeding themselves for quite a while now. I give them each their plate or bowl of food and utensils and they start eating. About half-way through their meal, without saying a single word, they will both get up and switch places and just continue eating from the plate or bowl that is now in front of them.

07/18/04-"Beauty Marks"
I was holding Collin on the couch, in my lap. Corey was standing in front of us. Memmy Hedmeck was here. Corey started pointing at my arm saying, "boo-boos". Collin then investigated and said, "beauty marks"! I then asked Collin to show me his "beauty marks". He pointed to his boobies! Memmy laughed hysterically!

?/04- "Phone Conversations"
They boys love talking on their play phones. This is just one of many conversations they've had.
*before Daddy sold his truck the conversation went like this:
"Hello, Uncle Ted, Daddy's truck, yup, yup, bye"!
*after Daddy sold his truck and Uncle Ted bought a truck:
"Hello, Uncle Ted's truck, Daddy's car, yup, yup, bye"!

07/18/04- "Wasn't me"
It was morning and I heard Corey and Collin were awake. I quietly walked over to their (gated) doorway. They usually play with their toys in the morning. Their room was pretty messed up from all of the toys and clothing from their dressers that they threw around. I asked them, "Who made this mess?" Of course, Corey answered, "Braddy" (Bradley) did it!" (Already, at 2 1/2 years, it's not "their" fault.)

No comments: